Frequently Asked Questions
PURCHASING A GIFT CARD – FAQ’S
1. HOW DO I PURCHASE A GIFT CARD FROM GOPLAYGOLF.COM?Simply click on the “Buy a Card” button on any page of the www.goplaygolf.com website. Card Options include:
- Traditional Plastic Card that can be mailed to you or directly to the recipient.
- E Card may be emailed to you or directly to the recipient (Note: an E Cards may be mailed immediately or at a future date)
- An E Card may be sent today either to you or directly to the recipient and a plastic card can be mailed to you or the recipient that will arrive in a few days.
2. WHAT DOES THE GIFT CARD LOOK LIKE AND HOW IS IT PRESENTED TO MY RECIPIENT?
The gift card of your choice is adhered to an 8.5″x11″ golf themed carrier. The carrier can be personalized with a message to your recipient at no additional fee. The gift card is a standard “plastic” card and looks just like a gift card you’d buy in the store.
3. CAN I SEND A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A GIFT CARD CARRIER?
All cards can be delivered without the carrier. If you’d like to deliver an individual card to the recipient, we suggest you ship the card to yourself.
4. WHAT WILL BE SENT TO THE GO PLAY GOLF GIFT CARD RECIPIENT?
The package arrives in a plain white sealed envelope. We carefully package your gift in this unobtrusive way to prevent potential mail theft. Within the envelope, your gift card is adhered to an 8.5″x11″ golf themed carrier. If you’ve elected to personalize the gift, the carrier will be printed with your personalized message.
5. CAN I SEND THE GIFT CARD TO MYSELF?
Yes! You can have the gift card sent to yourself and deliver it to your recipient personally. Simply type in your address in the “ship to” box in the checkout area.
6. WHO CAN I CONTACT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY GIFT CARD?
You may contact us directly at email@example.com. Note: Go Play Golf Gift cards are sold and distributed at numerous retail outlets and through many company rewards and incentive programs. You may have to work through these outlets for some card related questions. Remember to always treat your gift cards as cash, lost or stolen cards can not be replaced.
7. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
All sales are final and Go Play Golf Gift cards may not be returned or sold through other third party channels. Attempts to do so will void the value of the card.
8. ARE GIFT CARDS TRANSFERABLE TO OTHERS?
Yes. The Go Play Golf Gift Card is designed to be shared with others. You may give the gift card to whomever you would like. However, this card may not be sold or transferred through other third party sites. Doing so may void the value of the card.
9. WHERE CAN I SHIP THE GIFT CARD TO?
Plastic gift card orders and gift boxes can only be sent to a valid street address anywhere within the United States. Please note we are unable to ship via UPS to P.O. Boxes.
10. HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE FOR THE GIFT CARDS TO BE SENT OUT?Your cards will be mailed within 1 business day. How long it takes to arrive at the destination depends on the shipping method you select and the location where the card is being shipped.
- Standard – U.S. Post Office. Your cards will be delivered via 1st Class Mail which usually takes 3-5 business days to arrive.
- 2 – 3 Days Priority USPS – Your cards should arrive within 2 to 5 business days. Includes real-time tracking of the delivery of your order.
- Overnight USPS– Standard Overnight. Your cards will arrive 1 – 2 business days after the order was fulfilled. Includes real-time tracking of the delivery of your order. For Standard Overnight orders, packages will not be delivered on weekends. All purchases ordered Thursday or later will not be delivered until at least Monday of the following week.
- FedEx Overnight – Your card will arrive the next day (Saturday Overnights will arrive on Monday unless it is a holiday)
- FedEx Saturday Delivery – Cards may be ordered on a Friday to be delivered on Saturday.
USING YOUR GIFT CARD – FAQ’S
1. How to consolidate your Go Play Golf cards
If you would like to use your Go Play Golf card on Supreme Golf, Worldwide Golf Shops, or convert your card into a TopGolf gift card, please note that each of our affiliates can only accept one Go Play Golf card per request / order. If you have multiple Go Play Golf cards you would like to use towards Supreme Golf rounds, Worldwide Golf Shops merchandise, or converted to TopGolf, they will need to be consolidated. Please email a clear picture of each of the backs of your Go Play Golf cards to customerService@goplaygolf.com.
*Please be sure to remove any wavy line stickers from the back of your cards, as a portion of your card number may be underneath. Removing the sticker will not void your card.
2. How to use your Go Play Golf card to book Lightening Deals through Supreme.
Go Play Golf now offers the ability to book a Lightning Deal through Supreme Golf. Please log on to our website at www.goplaygolf.com and click Redeem Card at the top of the page. Then click on Play Public Courses and you will then be asked if you have a tee time booked, please click “No”, this will take you to the Supreme Search engine. Please make sure that before you book your tee time, you create an account with Supreme Golf. Please also make sure the Lightning Deals feature is turned on while searching for a tee time, as the Go Play Golf card can be applied toward Lightning Deals. Please also note, even if the Go Play Golf card can cover the entire cost of the round, a personal credit card is required before the tee time can be booked. The Go Play Golf card will be charged first and any remaining balance, if any, will be covered by the personal credit card.
3. Can the Go Play Golf card can be used towards other rounds, not Lightning Deals, through Supreme?
The Go Play Golf card can ONLY be applied towards the booking fee for all other tee times and your personal credit card will be charged for the round.
4. How to use your Go Play Golf card to pay for a booked tee time.
Please log on to our website at www.goplaygolf.com and click Redeem Card at the top of the page. Then click on Play Public Courses and you will then be asked if you have a tee time booked, please click “Yes”, this will take you to the Go Play Golf suggested course search engine. Please select your state and type either the entire name of your course or a portion of the course’s name and click search. If the course is on our suggested list, you will be able to select the course and once selected, you will be taken to the redemption request form. Please complete the form and we will contact the course the day before you are scheduled to play to make a payment on your behalf.
*Please note, the Go Play Golf gift card cannot be used to reimburse a prepaid tee time.
5. Can a tee time made through Supreme Golf or Go Play Golf be cancelled?
If you booked your own tee time and completed a redemption request on our website, but need to cancel the redemption request, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We typically contact the pro shop to pay towards your round the day before you are scheduled to play and if you cancel after we have already paid, we cannot guarantee the course will allow out payment to be refunded.
If you booked and paid for your tee time through Supreme Golf on their website, please refer to their policies on tee time cancellations at https://supremegolf.com/faqs. Please note that Lightning Deals can only be cancelled and refunded in the event of bad weather and course closure, injury, illness, or death. Please contact Supreme Golf directly to cancel a tee time booked through their search engine at email@example.com.
6. How to add funds.
If you would like to add funds to a Go Play Golf card, please click the Add Funds button in the upper right corner or our website. Please enter your Go Play Golf card number with no spaces, dashes, or special characters and the amount you would like to add. Funds can be added using PayPal, Visa, American Express, Master Card, or Discover card.
Direct Link: https://www.goplaygolf.com/AddFund
7. How to convert your Go Play Golf card into a Topgolf card
Your Go Play Golf card can be converted into a Topgolf gift card by clicking the Topgolf gift card conversion button on the main page and completing a conversion request.
*Please note, the Topgolf gift cards are not valid at Topgolf Swing Suites or Toptracer Range Locations. The conversion may take up to 2 business days for you to receive your Topgolf e-card e-mail. Please also be sure to check your Junk, Trash, and Spam folders for the conversion e-mail.
8. How to purchase merchandise on Worldwide Golf Shops
Your Go Play Golf card can be used for merchandise on the Worldwide Golf Shops online store by clicking the black Golf Merchandise button on our main page and visiting Worldwide Golf Shops’ website. Please note, you cannot use your gift card in any Worldwide Golf Shops stores or any of their affiliated store locations, the Go Play Golf card can only be used in the online store at https://www.worldwidegolfshops.com/.
To use your Go Play Golf gift card on the Worldwide Golf Shops website, please add your items to your cart and proceed to the Payment Screen. Once there, you will be able to select the option Use Gift Card. Please be sure to select the Go Play Golf option before entering your gift card information. Please enter your Go Play Golf card number with no spaces, dashes, or special characters.
*Please note, a PIN number is not required after you select Go Play Golf as your gift card option.
Please note, only one Go Play Golf gift card can be used on the Worldwide Golf Shops’ website per order. If you have multiple Go Play Golf gift cards you would like to use for a single order, please send a picture of the back of each card to customerService@goplaygolf.com and we will consolidate them for you.
* Please make sure to remove any wavy line stickers from the back of your card before sending a picture. Removing the sticker does not void your card.
9. Card Balances
If you would like to check the balance of your Go Play Golf card, please send a picture of the back of your card to customerService@goplaygolf.com and we will provide you with the balance of your card. Please be sure to remove any wavy line stickers from the back of your card. Removing the sticker does not void your card. Please also note, the Go Play Golf card number is not on the back of the cardboard hanging display piece. The plastic card will need to be removed from the display piece and the card number will be on the back of the plastic card.
10. How to use your Go Play Golf card to pay for lessons
Your Go Play Golf gift card can be redeemed for lessons by clicking the Golf Lessons button on our main page. If you have already booked your lesson, please complete the lesson redemption request with all your lesson details and the pro’s contact information. We will contact the pro directly regarding payment options. If you would like us to book a lesson for you, please proceed to the lesson request. The form will ask if you already have a lesson time, answering “No” will provide options for lesson availability. We will contact the pro to check the lesson availability and to pay for the lesson. If you would like a lesson, but are uncertain which pros are in your area, please use the Search for a Pro option.
Please note, once the lesson request has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming your submission. Please check your Junk, Trash, and Spam folders for the e-mail. Once the lesson has been paid for, you will receive a second e-mail from one of our customer service representatives.
11. Return / Refund policy
The Go Play Golf gift card, as with most gift cards, is non-refundable once fulfilled or delivered.
12. Transferable / Regifting – (we don’t allow our card to be sold to places like Raise.com, but we don’t care if they re-gift it).
The Go Play Golf gift card can be transferred or regifted to a new owner. Please e-mail customerService@goplaygolf.com to provide us with the information of the new owner and we will update our records. Please not, we at Go Play Golf do not allow our cards to be sold on third party websites and any cards purchased from these websites will be voided.
13. Unified Card number instructions
The Go Play Golf card number is located on the back of the plastic card and may be fully or partially covered by a wavy line sticker. Please remove the sticker and check the card for four 0’s in a row followed by nine numbers. Please enter the card number including the four 0’s as a continuous number, with no spaces, dashes, or special characters. Removing the sticker does not void your card.
You are leaving the Go Play Golf website and are being taken to the website of our Golf Travel Partner Golf ZOO. Search their website for existing offers, create a travel plan of your own or call one of the golf vacation specialists for advice. Just mention that you wish to use your Go Play Golf gift card for all or part of your payment. Safe travels and enjoy your golf vacation!
You are leaving the Go Play Golf website to our partner website powered by Golf Switch, where a limited number of tee times are made available daily for direct purchase. (Note: All purchases require full payment at time of booking.) To redeem your card directly online, simply 1. Create an account (required for first visit only) Look for the green “Sign In” Button in the Top Right of the website. 2. View the selected tee times in your area and select a time for play. 3. At checkout you will be able to enter your card number as a form of payment. No phone calls, no fees, just golf—-have a great round! Note: Should you wish to redeem multiple cards through this experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to combine the amounts onto a single card before redemption.