- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help us customize the content, website experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and on other websites across the Internet.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications.
Information About Your Location
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to us from another website, we may share your information, with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to Go Play Golf.
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. If you choose to access these services, we may share information about you,with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Social Media Services. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook and Twitter). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Go Play Golf, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
- (1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose
- (2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents. If this definition of “resident” applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect? We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers||Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute||Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Gender and date of birth||YES|
|D. Commercial information||Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information||YES|
|E. Biometric information||Fingerprints and voiceprints||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements||NO|
|G. Geolocation data||Device location||YES|
|H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information||Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us||NO|
|J. Education Information||Student records and directory information||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information||Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics||NO|
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests;
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- Targeting cookies/Marketing cookies
- Category A. Identifiers, such as contact details, like your real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name.
- Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California Customer Records law, such as your name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information.
- Category C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as gender or date of birth.
- Category D. Commercial information, such as transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information.
Right to request deletion of the data – Request to delete. You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities. Right to be informed – Request to know. Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate. We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. If, however, we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
Other privacy rights
- you may object to the processing of your personal data
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf
- We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission.